Thursday, June 21, 2007

Will is here!!!

We have a visitor this week - his name is Will he is a recent graduate of Illinois State University. He is staying with us for one week working primarily with the boys! It's really exciting because he can work with the boys in a way that I can't, and it gives me more time with the girls! It's been exciting showing him around, and seeing how well the kids interact with him so quickly! Please pray over the rest of his week here in Haiti - as he speaks no Creole or French, much like myself when I first got to Haiti! Will has a working camera!! so I took the first opportunity I had to post so pictures! Tonight I will set up a YouTube account and post some short videos too! My mom will be here on Saturday and I will have new batteries!! So I can be more consistent with the photos!!




Here are a few to hold you over though!
the kids decorated Will's room before he came! complete with paper chains, welcome signs, and we love you signs!



Will and Peterson posing for a picture!
recess with ALL the kids!!

Soccer Practice with coach Van Domme, and our little All Stars, Monsonto, Ernso, James, and Jude! Van Domme is one of eight boys who coaches sports with the little boys. He usually coaches Basketball, but today he stood in as a Soccer coach because 3 of our 4 regualar Soccer coaches we busy studying for Exams!

The ninth graders finish exams today! All the children finish school tomorrow! We have two super exciting weeks coming up! Will is here until Wednesday morning, the Construction team arrives on Saturday the 23rd, and as they leave on the 30th a second team arrives!

blessings -

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hooray that Will is there to hang out with the boys! How fun. I'm super glad to hear we will be seeing more pictures too. I miss pictures of our kids so much! Your blog's lots of fun to read. Please keep 'em coming.

See you Saturday! Joyfully, Angela
Mom to: Jacques, Stephanie, Jude, and Lovenie at NLL/HFC