Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back!

hi y'all!
I decided recently to utilize y'all because in Haiti the Kreyol language abbreviates everything!!!
so I wanted to thank everyone for the prayers and support, I am now home enjoying seeing some family and friends, yet missing the children, and Haiti....
and really not looking forward to heading back to work and classes! blah
I have a lot to blog on - and lots of pictures to share...but not a ton of time right now to do it.
upcoming topics to look forward too are -
*first day feelings
*CRAMMING - last days of exams
*Bryn's first trip to the American market
*I believe God gives us friends as little reminders of His love
*LaVille...a shopping endeavor like no other!
*Merger
*Christmas Eve in Thomassion
*Christmas in Haiti... true reminders of Christ
*Continue to eat Haitian pate...despite this post!
*December 31st
*Soup Jamou!
*Immanuel Team
*my life be like... soccer games and pedicures!
*January 5th, heading back to the states


please continue to pray for transitions for me and keziah, tranquility for Bryn, adjustments for Myriam who has just recently come to the states, my roomate as she begins her part time job with hfc, all our kids that are so quickly approaching 16.

blessings
n-

No comments: